Candle Care for Sculpture Candle
- Before lighting your candle, place it on a flat dish or fireproof tray to allow the wax to flow onto it.
- Trim the wick to approximately 0.5 cm each time before lighting the candle.
- Do not burn the candle for too long.
- Keep the candle away from drafts and direct sunlight.
- Ensure that the candle is placed out of reach of children and pets, and away from flammable objects.
- Remember to blow out the candle before leaving the room or going to bed.
Please note that these guidelines are provided for safety and optimal candle performance.
Candle Care for Container Candle
- Prior to lighting your candle, ensure it is placed on a heat-resistant surface
- Trim the wick to approximately 0.5 cm before each lighting to prevent excessive smoke and ensure a clean burn.
- Allow the candle to burn for a sufficient amount of time, typically 1-3 hours, or until a full "melt pool" forms across the surface of the candle. This helps prevent tunneling and ensures an even burn.
- Keep the candle away from drafts, as this can cause uneven burning and excessive flickering.
- Avoid placing the candle in direct sunlight, as it may cause fading or melting of the wax.
- Keep the candle out of the reach of children and pets, and ensure it is placed on a stable surface to prevent accidental tipping.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Always extinguish the flame before leaving the room or going to sleep.
- When extinguishing the candle, use a candle snuffer or gently blow out the flame to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- After each use, let the candle cool completely before handling or moving it.
- Regularly check the candle for any signs of damage and discontinue use if necessary.
Following these guidelines will help promote safe and enjoyable candle experiences.